Complaint Review: DICEY DIMES ENTERTAINMENT

• Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: A COMPLETE FRAUD — Duncanville Texas
DICEY DIMES ENTERTAINMENT
2121 EMERALD OAKS MESQUITE, , TX 75181 USA

DICEY DIMES ENTERTAINMENT DICEY DIMES ENT. MICHAEL ANTHONY "FRSH/FRESH" OWENS IS A FRAUD. DICEY DIMES ENTERTAINMENT IS NOT HIS COMPANY MESQUITE TEXAS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!!

To whom it may concern:

Michael Anthony "Frsh/Fresh" Owens (McRay/McCray) posing to be the past producer/manager/DJ "Mike FRESH McCray" of the 2 Live Crew  is an imposter!!! His real name is Michael Anthony Owens. He is a truck driver. I was previously "employeed" by Michael Anthony Owens and the Company that he so call owns World Wide Music Group, LLC also known as WWMG/Universal, under false pretenses. Michael Anthony Owens offered me a position as his Personal Assistant. He told me that he owned a record label. He said he was Mike "Fresh" McCray from the 2 Live Crew. He also stated that he had a entertainment Company that employs exoctic dancers. He was lying! He stated that the Company did not have a name. Being his "employee", Michael Anthony Owens asked me to create a Company name for the exotic dancers. [continued below]....

..... I titled the name of the Company, Dicey Dimes Entertainment. This is the reason why I have decided to submit this report. After learning that Michael Anthony Owens was an imposter, I decided to create my own record label and entertainment Company.

My name is Saharrah Naimah Washington. Chief Executive Officer Dicey Dimes Entertainment doing business as Dicey Dimes Ent. I have a legal EIN from the IRS entitling this company in my name. I have legal documentation to supports these statements. I am a member of several associations in the music industry, since starting a music publishing and music recording Company. I have informed Michael Anthony Owens, in writing, that I have assumed a legal EIN for Dicey Dimes Entertainment, and still he has chosen to continue using a name that doesn't legally belong to him. What a ROACH! I titled and founded this Company. I will be taking legal action against Michael Anthony "Frsh/Fresh" Owens (McCray/McRay). If you come across this imposter posing to be the past producer/manager/DJ "Mike FRESH McCray" of the 2 Live Crew, RUN! He is just a truck driver. He is not who he says he is.

The website that he had created is www.diceydimesent.com the copyright on the website is invalid.

Regards,

Saharrah N**** W****

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please don't hesistate to contact via email at (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DICEY-DIMES-ENTERTAINMENT/MESQUITE-TX-75181/DICEY-DIMES-ENTERTAINMENT-DICEY-DIMES-ENT-MICHAEL-ANTHONY-FRSHFRESH-OWENS-IS-A-FRAUD-1086782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DICEY DIMES ENTERTAINMENT

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!!

AUTHOR: mike - ()

Again, here we go with Saharrah N Washington lying and trying to slander my name!! Again as we have done already faxed our D.B.A. over to ripoff report, along with our federal tax ID information for the company, this lady Saharrah N Washington is a conartist, hacker, and a theif! She was fired from wwmg due to her theft of SS#. If you folks choose to beleave this theif then go right ahead!! She is not the owner of dicey dimes! We also faxed over the domain copywright of the website as well!!! Her is 2 pictures of this 2 headed monster incase you come on contact with her! This is a woman YOU DO NOT WANA DEAL WITH!!!

drugs