Complaint Review: DICKSON CITY HYUNDAI

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2007

• Reported By:Honesdale Pennsylvania
DICKSON CITY HYUNDAI
1519 Scranton Carbondale Hwy. Scranton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

DICKSON CITY HYUNDAI Lies Lies & more Lies After they hit my car Ripoff Scranton Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Do you have collision insurance on your car? If so, file a claim with YOUR insurance agent!

I purchased my 2nd Hyundai from Dickson City Hyundai, I bought my first one there too, and NEVER experenced any problems. Well, My car is only 4 months old, and I have had nothing but trouble. It started out with the outside temperature sensor not functioning correctly. They re-assured me they would fix it, which the did NOT. I brought it back to them again, and this time when they said it was fixed, they also said "You have the worst luck" I wasn't sure what that meant, until he told me that they were backing my car out, and another mechanic was pulling in, the cars collided, THEY HIT MY CAR, my brand new car, not even 2 months old at the time. I couldn't believe it, and then to tell me that way, not professional at all.

Well, it has been 2 more months since then, and between pictures, documentation, them making promises & then breaking them, and the wear & tear on the car from driving back & forth 7 times. I am ready to get an attorney. I feel they should have to give me a new car, I bought a new car, not one that doesn't work right, since the sensor still isn't right, not to mention that they hit it, I didn't buy a car that was hit. I also feel they should have to give me a gas card for all of the driving, again their fault for hitting it, and they sould have to make a car payment, they had my car for more than 20 days in a month, and I have to make a car payment for a car I can even drive? How can one enjoy their new vehicle? These people are awful!! They LOVE to SELL you a car, but they HATE to take care of you after you have it.

Rose
Honesdale, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2007 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DICKSON-CITY-HYUNDAI/Scranton-Pennsylvania-18501/DICKSON-CITY-HYUNDAI-Lies-Lies-more-Lies-After-they-hit-my-car-Ripoff-Scranton-Pennsylva-269922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DICKSON CITY HYUNDAI

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

You will pay the deductable initially but your insurance company will then get their insurance to pay for your repairs, and then you also get your deductable refunded. Also, YOUR insurance company will be FAR more "understanding" about your terrible losses than will the car dealer's insurance company. If you get my drift......

So stop putzing with the car dealer, and let your insurance agent earn his comissions.......