Complaint Review: DIET PATCH

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: DOT LEE — CHANDLER Texas USA
DIET PATCH

DIET PATCH, DIET PATCH TODAY I HAVE THAT FREE4ALL IN MY EMAIL I LOGGED TO SEE WHAT I WAS TO GET FREE THIS FREE DIET PATCH WAS THERE I CLICKED ON IT TO GET THE FREE DIET PATCH I RECIEVED IT A FEW DAYS LATER IN A BROWN ENVELOPE & Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer signed up for a trial

WHEN I GOT THIS PACKAGE IN THE MAIL I OPENED IT NO PAPER WORK OF ANY KIND . I HAD KNOW WAY TO CONTACT THEM I HAD TO LOOK ON THE BACK OF THE PACK THE PATCHES & FOUND THEIR WEBSITE. I OPENED I FINALLY GOT THEIR PHONE NUMBER & THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS I CALLED THEM THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE THEY HAD CHARGED $89.97 TO MY ACCOUNT FOR THAT STUPID PACK OF DIET PATCHES THEN I WAS TOLD I ONLE HAD SEVEN DAYS TO CANCEL MY ORDERS.

THEN I EMAILED THEM THEN I WAS TOLD I HAD TWO WEEKS TO CANCEL FROM THE DAY IT WAS MAILED I ONLY WORE SEVEN OF THOSE STUPID THINGS BEFORE THIS HOLIDAY POPED UP I WAS GONNA WAIT TIL TUESDAY SEPT.5, 2012 TO CALL THEM TO CANCEL. BUT I DID GET AHOLT OF SOMEONE SAT.& SUN. TO GET MY MONEY REFUNDED BACK TO ME THE SAME WAY THEY TOOK IT OUT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIET-PATCH/internet/DIET-PATCH-DIET-PATCH-TODAY-I-HAVE-THAT-FREE4ALL-IN-MY-EMAIL-I-LOGGED-TO-SEE-WHAT-I-WAS-T-936574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIET PATCH

Customer signed up for a trial

AUTHOR: DietPatchToday - (United States of America)

Customer signed up for a 14 day trial, agreeing to the terms and conditions that they would be billed the full price if they did not
cancel before the 14 day trial period had ended.

Customer can see the last step of the order page here that shows the terms and conditions box is required to be checked (Also notice the condensed version of the terms to the left of the page as well):

www.dietpatchtoday.com/order.php

The full terms and conditions the customer agreed to are located here (They can also be clicked on on the order page, on the home page, and in the email sent to the customer after their trial order was placed):

www.dietpatchtoday.com/terms.htm

The customer was sent the 14 day trial and the product was delivered to the customer.

Customer did not cancel within the 14 days like agreed to if they did not want  to pay for the product and was charged the full price for the product.

The trial period does begin on the order date and that is disclosed both on the order page, the terms and conditions that are required to be agreed to, on the main website, and a link to the terms and conditions are emailed to the customer with their order. We extend trials all the time for people who email or call in before the 14 day window has passed and are always happy to give customers more time to try the product.

We also allow customers to return the product if it is not used for a refund if that is what the customer wishes to do. We do not do anything that is not disclosed on our website, is required to be agreed to before placing an order, and is sent to the customer.