• Report: #20568

Complaint Review: DIET ZX VITA FREE

• Submitted: Thu, May 09, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, May 09, 2002

• Reported By:centreville va
5315 LINDBERGH LANE BELL, California U.S.A.

DIET ZX VITA FREE ripoff Bell, cA

DIET ZX VITA FREE - CONSUMER FRAUD AND CREDIT CARD FRAUD! - I have read the other reports with the same RIPOFF.

I have been trying for eight months to get my credit card reimbursed for the product I CANCELLED in September 2001 and never received.

I have sent emails, no response, and the email address keeps changing. I have called almost monthly, only to be reassured that my account will be credited (hah?), after hanging on the phone for as much as 30-45 minutes before I get a person to talk to.

I recently tried calling again and I get this "sorry we missed you....our business hours are....", but then again I am calling during those business hours!

I have contacted my credit card company and they advise me that they wil have to forward my request to their department which will investigate my request/claim, but this claim is very old, so they will let me know.

Others may want to contact their credit card company, bank or whatever means they used (although I think if it is a bank it maybe more difficult.)

I can only hope they can take some actions. If anyone has knowledge of actions that can be taken to get the money back, please let everyone know.

Centreville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2002 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIET-ZX-VITA-FREE/BELL-California-90201/DIET-ZX-VITA-FREE-ripoff-Bell-cA-20568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIET ZX VITA FREE