Complaint Review: DIET ZX

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2002

• Reported By:richland wa
DIET ZX
UNKNOWN ?, ? U.S.A.

DIET ZX RIPPED ME OFF AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!

THIS IS ABOUT THE DIET ZX THING....I ORDERED THE PILLS THINKING I WOULD ONLY PAY THE S/H BECAUSE IT WAS "FREE". WHEN IO FOUND OUT HOW MUCH THEY COST(55.60), I CALLED THE 800 NUMBER TOLD THE PERSON I TALKED TO THAT I DIDN'T WANT IT. SHE SAID THAT IF I PUT "RETURN TO SENDER" ON THE PACKAGE ONCE I HAD RECEIVED IT, I WOULD GET MY MONET REFUNDED TO ME. THAT WAS LAST SEPTEMBER...IT'S ALMOST FEBRUARY AND STILL NO MONEY. I CALLED THEM UP MANY TIMES BUT NEVER COULD GET THROUGH, THEY GAVE ME BUGUS E-MAIL ADDRESSES TWICE (I WROTE THEM A NASTY LETTER) AND IT WAS RETURNED TO ME. I'M DISABLED, ON A FIXED INCOME, AND THEY MESSED UP MY LIFE SINCE THEN. I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET CAUGHT UP ON MY BILLS....ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK AND I DON'T THINK THAT'S TOO MUCH TO ASK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIET-ZX/-/DIET-ZX-RIPPED-ME-OFF-AND-I-WANT-MY-MONEY-BACK-12880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIET ZX