- Report: #7962
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DIET ZX
DIET ZXNO ADDRES GIVEN Nationwide U.S.A.
DIET ZX AM PM RIPOFF
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
ON SEPTEMBER 25, 2001 I WAS TOLD BY A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP THAT I WOULD HAVE A CHECK SENT TO ME AND WOULD RECIEVE IT WITHIN 4 WEEKS THAT WOULD HAVE PUT IT AROUND 10-25-01. AS OF 11-19-01 I HAVE STILL NOT RECIEVED THIS CHECK.
I HAVE CONTACTED THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE REGARDING THIS COMPANY AND THE FACT THAT
1) NO PRODUCT WAS ORDER BY ANYONE IN MY RESIDENCE.
2) NO PRODUCT HAS EVER BEEN RECIEVED 3) THAT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT HAS INFORMED ME THAT THEY WILL SEND THE CHECK AT A CERTAIN TIME, BUT WHEN I CALLED BACK ON 10-30-01 THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP TOLD ME THAT I WOULD GET THE CHECK WHEN THEY DECIDED TO SEND IT OUT, I THEN ASKED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR AND WAS TOLD THAT I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR.
I WILL BE EXPECTING THE CHECK IN MY POSSESION WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OR I WILL FILE ANOTHER COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB AND I WILL CONTACT THE COURTS FOR THEIR ASSISTANCE.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 515-957-9295 OR EMAIL ME BACK AT LAHALSTED1221@AOL.COM. I KNOW THAT THIS WILL GET TAKEN CARE OF AND I WILL RECIEVE A CHECK VERY SOON.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIET-ZX/nationwide/DIET-ZX-AM-PM-RIPOFF-7962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.