Complaint Review: DIET ZX

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2001

• Reported By:ALTOONA IA
DIET ZX
NO ADDRES GIVEN Nationwide U.S.A.

DIET ZX AM PM RIPOFF

*0:

ON SEPTEMBER 12,2001 I NOTICED ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT STATEMENT A CHARGE FROM DIETZX IN THE AMOUNT OF $55.60. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING I ORDERED AND HAVE CONTACTED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT SEVERAL TIMES.

ON SEPTEMBER 25, 2001 I WAS TOLD BY A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP THAT I WOULD HAVE A CHECK SENT TO ME AND WOULD RECIEVE IT WITHIN 4 WEEKS THAT WOULD HAVE PUT IT AROUND 10-25-01. AS OF 11-19-01 I HAVE STILL NOT RECIEVED THIS CHECK.

I HAVE CONTACTED THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE REGARDING THIS COMPANY AND THE FACT THAT

1) NO PRODUCT WAS ORDER BY ANYONE IN MY RESIDENCE.

2) NO PRODUCT HAS EVER BEEN RECIEVED 3) THAT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT HAS INFORMED ME THAT THEY WILL SEND THE CHECK AT A CERTAIN TIME, BUT WHEN I CALLED BACK ON 10-30-01 THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP TOLD ME THAT I WOULD GET THE CHECK WHEN THEY DECIDED TO SEND IT OUT, I THEN ASKED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR AND WAS TOLD THAT I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR.

I WILL BE EXPECTING THE CHECK IN MY POSSESION WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OR I WILL FILE ANOTHER COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB AND I WILL CONTACT THE COURTS FOR THEIR ASSISTANCE.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 515-957-9295 OR EMAIL ME BACK AT LAHALSTED1221@AOL.COM. I KNOW THAT THIS WILL GET TAKEN CARE OF AND I WILL RECIEVE A CHECK VERY SOON.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIET-ZX/nationwide/DIET-ZX-AM-PM-RIPOFF-7962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIET ZX

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

They also go by the name of vitafree ZX.