Complaint Review: DIGITAL MUSIC INC LAS VEGAS

• Updated: Sat, July 02, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — las vegas Nevada United States of America
DIGITAL MUSIC INC LAS VEGAS
8290 west sahara suite 250 las vegas, Nevada United States of America

DIGITAL MUSIC INC LAS VEGAS Ronnie Lee, Luca Protesti aka digital boy,Traci Putki aka therealtracip misrepresentation, harrasment, lies, lost income, greed las vegas, Nevada

Digital Music inc is the worst company and group of scum that I have ever encoutered.  They have employees who continue to harass me.  Their employees are known drug users.  They promised me I would increase my revenue and did nothing but decrease my income and attempt to take 20% from everything that I have built over the past 6 years.

Ronnie Lee and Digital music are now trying to sue me and using Ronnie's wife as their attorny.  I am a hard working individual who has done nothing but asked DMI to leave me alone.

In the law suit it states more lies than I can begin to write out and also says I would lose nothing by continueing to work for them basically turning me into their slave!

They are copying a brand that I have built over the past 6 years and that i own all the realestate around ie websites and all social media. [continued below]....
.....

The one account that they did get me I have continued to give them 20% of even though they owe me 1380$.

They took money from me that I never authorized for services I never recieved.

They lie and cheat their artist into thinking that they can do more for them than they are capable of doing.

They sent me to Canada with out proper paper work almost got me arrested and then told me to lie to the officials to get into the country at wich point I made the decision to leave and payed my own ticket back to the US.  DMI still took 20% of the 200$'s left over.

They hacked my facebook and have showed up at my work attempting to put their dj's into my job.

If you are a hard working artist be very careful of this company I am not the first and or last that they will do this to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2011 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIGITAL-MUSIC-INC-LAS-VEGAS/las-vegas-Nevada-89117/DIGITAL-MUSIC-INC-LAS-VEGAS-Ronnie-Lee-Luca-Protesti-aka-digital-boyTraci-Putki-aka-ther-748558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIGITAL MUSIC INC LAS VEGAS