Complaint Review: DIGITAL PRINTING SOLUTIONS, LLC.

• Submitted: Mon, October 09, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By:Newport Beach California
DIGITAL PRINTING SOLUTIONS, LLC.
1062 S. Desert View Drive Apache Junction, Arizona U.S.A.

DIGITAL PRINTING SOLUTIONS, LLC. JOE KOSTUR THIEF AND MORE fake company, address in a trailer, no equipment, questionable business owner Apache Junction Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: THE TRUTH!

*UPDATE Employee: Kevin is a Scammer and Liar

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tom Drennan (a.k.a. Kevin Byram ) is a compulsive liar and thief.

Let the record reflect that this company is no more than a falacy. The physical address comes back to a single wide trailer in Apache Junction and there is no equipment of any kind. Numerous people including myself have had bad business dealings with this company and its failure to deliver any equipment in a timely fashion, if at all. I have also checked with all the manufacturer's and distributors in the area and the company is not authorized by any of them. Buyer be warned!

Tom
Newport Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2006 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIGITAL-PRINTING-SOLUTIONS-LLC/Apache-Junction-Arizona-85220/DIGITAL-PRINTING-SOLUTIONS-LLC-JOE-KOSTUR-THIEF-AND-MORE-fake-company-address-in-a-trai-214847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIGITAL PRINTING SOLUTIONS, LLC.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

THE TRUTH!

AUTHOR: The truth - (United States of America)

The truth of the matter is try to look up Digital Printing Systems on the internet or in the phone book and see what address comes up.  Then ask yourself why it traces back to a single wide trailer in Apache Junction if it shows up at all.  Then ask yourself why so many people in the metro area say the same thing.  Numerous reports of overpaying and slow delivery or no delivery.  The facts speak for themselves.

In terms of the individual who says Kevin was arrested for Fraudulent Schemes once again it is false.  Did he have a brush with the law?  The answer is "Yes".  At 17.  He is now almost 50.  Was it fraudulent schemes?  The answer is "No".  He was investigated by the police for a company in which he was an employee and was unaware of what his boss was up to.  The Police arrested his boss for the crime.  Kevin was an unfortunate, rather naive at the time, victim who happened to work for the guy.  Because "ignorance is no excuse for the law" Kevin was arrested and spent a year in jail and was released as an adult, at 19.  He hasn't committed a crime since and like I say he is now almost 50.

So both of these parties posted slanderous remarks and this site failed to have them prove their remarks.  Unfortunate, because the truth can be verified and when it is, Kevin prevails.  Believe me, I checked into it.

Kevin is a Scammer and Liar

AUTHOR: Charlene - (U.S.A.)

I had the misfortune of working for this company. He owes me money, as well as a couple other ex-employees.
I have never met this man (Kevin), and tried locating an address for him as well.
The phone number that I had for him was traced to a large apartment complex, but not a specific apartment number.
I went to one of his "offices", and saw a notice on the door, saying that the contents inside will be sold in order to pay for the rent that he neverr paid. What a surprise.
Oh, and the best thing, is that if you look him up on the Maricopa County court criminal website, you'll see a long track record of him being imprisoned for Fraudulent Schemes!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN!!!!! DO NOT WORK FOR HIM OR GIVE HIM MONEY!!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Joseph - (U.S.A.)

Digital Printing Solutions L L C is registered with the Arizona Corporate Commission, as well as the I.R.S. We are a legitimate and reputable company, and we are being smeared by the owner of a now defunct company that received a "Rip-off Report" by myself as well as several other individuals nearly 2 years ago. Feel free to search "Excel Business Systems" , the one signed by Joseph is me."Tom" only exists in the mind of failed business owner Kevin Byram; formerly doing business as Excel Business Systems. As such, I have never done business with "Tom" whatsoever, much less failed to fufill any contractual obligations. To the best of my knowledge Mr. Byram (and "Tom") are no longer doing business in this state, and I am regretful that I did not become aware of these blatant lies and respond earlier.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company