• Report: #720667

• Submitted: Thu, April 21, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 22, 2011

• Reported By: Crimson — Melbourne Other Australia
DINO DIRECT

DINO DIRECT In a nut shell took my money and laughed all the way to the bank for I am still trying to get a refund but try and find an email address to contact well I cannot after alot of searching all I could do Shenzhengdong, Internet

I purchased an ebook and after waiting three weeks for it to arrive it came with a lot less in the box than promised in the end I gave up and sent it back and I am still waiting for my money.

To be honest I cannot be bothered to write anymore on the subject for I have wasted enough time on this mob.
I WILL NEVER BUY FROM CHINA AGAIN N E V E R.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2011 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DINO-DIRECT/internet/DINO-DIRECT-In-a-nut-shell-took-my-money-and-laughed-all-the-way-to-the-bank-for-I-am-sti-720667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DINO DIRECT