Complaint Review: DIRECT CARDS

• Submitted: Sun, July 25, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 25, 2004

• Reported By:Bailey Colorado
DIRECT CARDS
8770 SUNSET DRIVE # 528, MIAMI, FL 33173 MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

DIRECT CARDS I ALSO RECEIVED THE FAMOUS YELLOW LETTER FROM DIRECT CARDS I'M SO GLAD I SEARCHED THE INTERNET THANK YOU FOR THIS WEB SITE MIAMI Florida

I received the famous yellow letter from DIRECT CARDS INC.

My husband said if it sounds too good to be true it a scam. So I wanted to prove him wrong.

I decided to search the web and found Rip-off Report.com. I couldn't believe how many people have sent in reports on them. I'm so thankful I found this web site. I'm glad my hubby was right.

Thank you for a very useful web site!

Mary
Bailey, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2004 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIRECT-CARDS/MIAMI-Florida-33173/DIRECT-CARDS-I-ALSO-RECEIVED-THE-FAMOUS-YELLOW-LETTER-FROM-DIRECT-CARDS-IM-SO-GLAD-I-SEAR-100472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIRECT CARDS