Complaint Review: DIRECT CARDS

• Submitted: Tue, June 15, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 15, 2004

• Reported By:Lasvegas Nevada
DIRECT CARDS
8770 Sunset Drive #528 Miami, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

DIRECT CARDS ripoff not truthful very false advertisment no phone#'s for you to contact a live person Miami Florida

I was a victim of Direct Cards also, all I was trying to do is make a little more money because i'm a single mother and my partime job wasn't giving me enough hours.

So I Quit my job to start this homemaker opportunity and lost my money and didn't even check this out until I got their package in the mail, and I was disgusted with my self because I couldn't believe that I've been had from this company,

I'm very tick off that they falsely stated that I would be stuffing envelopes not going out in public distributing flyers, if that was the case I would of kept my partime job because i walk to work every day and took the bus and believe you me it was hard and especially if you don't have any transportation.

Rashida
Lasvegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2004 01:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIRECT-CARDS/Miami-Florida-33173-3512/DIRECT-CARDS-ripoff-not-truthful-very-false-advertisment-no-phones-for-you-to-contact-a-94914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIRECT CARDS