Complaint Review: DIRECT CARDS

• Submitted: Sat, April 02, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 02, 2005

• Reported By:Bremerton Washington
DIRECT CARDS
8770 Sunset Drive #528 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

DIRECT CARDS is a work at home scam! I was unaware of the RIPOFF till I found this site and I'd already sent the money order to Miami, Florida!

I'm a stay home mom struggling with finances and I received a yellow letter in the mail about a work from home processing envelopes making $2 per envelope. I saw this as a great opportunity for my family. I sent my registration form and money order for $46.00 to them today, just to find out that this company is not legit.

I'm trying to stop payment on the money order now. But I hope this report reaches many people before they go through what I did to get the money for these rip-off artists. And that they get caught up with soon and get whats coming to them for such a scam on inocent people.

Amy
Bremerton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2005 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIRECT-CARDS/Miami-Florida-33173/DIRECT-CARDS-is-a-work-at-home-scam-I-was-unaware-of-the-RIPOFF-till-I-found-this-site-an-137350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIRECT CARDS