• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 01, 2003

• Reported By:winter park Florida
PO BOX 1996 MEMPHIS, Tennessee U.S.A.

DIRECT GENERAL FINANCIAL SERVICES ripoff and misleading advertisment MEMPHIS Tennessee

My car policy expired on march 24, i was paying the amount of a $53.64 monthly. On march 1, i did recieve a letter from direct general financial services about my car insurance renewal.

the letter shows no changes in the same policy. which mean in case of a policy renewal, i have to pay the same amount of money. This never happen!. they let me until the last day of my policy expiration date, after then they raise my insurance for NO REASON!

I called this insurance company, they put me in hold for hours!! later on i went to one of their location. they don't give me an explanation for this raise. by the way nothing changed since my previous policy.(no car change,no points in my driver license).

they raise my policy the amount of $150, just like that!the letter which i did recieve from them shows their controversy.

winter park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2003 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIRECT-GENERAL-FINANCIAL-SERVICESINC/MEMPHIS-Tennessee-38101-1996/DIRECT-GENERAL-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-ripoff-and-misleading-advertisment-MEMPHIS-Tennessee-55298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIRECT GENERAL FINANCIAL SERVICES,INC