- Report: #214467
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DIRECT SOURCE MEDICAL
DIRECT SOURCE MEDICAL1307 N. GLENVILE DRIVE RICHARDSON, Texas U.S.A.
DIRECT SOURCE MEDICAL ripoff, cashed check and never sent the items ordered Richardson Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. On AUG 18, 2006 the check was cashed. I have an image of the deposited check.
3. I called Direct Source Medical SEPT 18,2006 and left a message on their recorder. The Web site for Direct Source Medical does not exist.
4. On SEPT 21,2006 Direct Source Medical called my phone and left a message.
5. On OCT 4,2006 I again called Direct Source Medical and talked to Kris and explained the issue.
The issue is:
A. I sent an order letter and a check for the items ordered.
B. The check was cashed but the items were never sent to me.
C. Direct Source Medical has not corresponded with me in writing regarding this order.
Kris said that she would investigate the issue.
6. As soon as I saw the Rip-Off Report of Direct Source Medical I immediately identified with the fellow that was ripped-off.
7. I hope that you can suggest whatever actions that I can do to recover the money or force Direct Source Medical to fulfill the order, in a timely manner.
HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2006 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIRECT-SOURCE-MEDICAL/RICHARDSON-Texas-5081/DIRECT-SOURCE-MEDICAL-ripoff-cashed-check-and-never-sent-the-items-ordered-Richardson-Tex-214467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.