Complaint Review: DIRECT SOURCE MEDICAL

• Submitted: Fri, October 06, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, October 06, 2006

• Reported By:HUBER HEIGHTS Ohio
DIRECT SOURCE MEDICAL
1307 N. GLENVILE DRIVE RICHARDSON, Texas U.S.A.

DIRECT SOURCE MEDICAL ripoff, cashed check and never sent the items ordered Richardson Texas

1. On AUG 12,2006 I sent a letter ordering [(1)True Sine Digital Interferential stimulator $189.95 Item #9612; (1) Somaticare Electrodes (4/Pkg) $5.29 Item #142041] and included a check for $233.00 to cover the cost of the items and shipping and handling charges.

2. On AUG 18, 2006 the check was cashed. I have an image of the deposited check.

3. I called Direct Source Medical SEPT 18,2006 and left a message on their recorder. The Web site for Direct Source Medical does not exist.

4. On SEPT 21,2006 Direct Source Medical called my phone and left a message.

5. On OCT 4,2006 I again called Direct Source Medical and talked to Kris and explained the issue.

The issue is:
A. I sent an order letter and a check for the items ordered.
B. The check was cashed but the items were never sent to me.
C. Direct Source Medical has not corresponded with me in writing regarding this order.

Kris said that she would investigate the issue.

6. As soon as I saw the Rip-Off Report of Direct Source Medical I immediately identified with the fellow that was ripped-off.

7. I hope that you can suggest whatever actions that I can do to recover the money or force Direct Source Medical to fulfill the order, in a timely manner.

Marvin
HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2006 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIRECT-SOURCE-MEDICAL/RICHARDSON-Texas-5081/DIRECT-SOURCE-MEDICAL-ripoff-cashed-check-and-never-sent-the-items-ordered-Richardson-Tex-214467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIRECT SOURCE MEDICAL