Complaint Review: DIRECTV - DIRECTV

• Submitted: Wed, February 24, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 24, 2010

• Reported By: proplayer71 — Champaign Illinois United States of America
DIRECTV - DIRECTV

DIRECTV - DIRECTV Directv , direcway , bluegrass unauthorized charge of my credit card Internet

I have been a directv customer for 7+ years , I have had problems with their movers connection in the past so I decided to not keep their services when I moved again.I called directv last week to cancell my service , and told their (non) customer service rep to send me an itemized final bill so I could pay it and be done.She said ok , then on 2-22-10 directv charged my credit card without my permission forcing my account to be over drawn , which will have additional charges by my bank for.I called directv to find out why and instructed them to put my money back and give me a bill , they stated when I entered the agreement I was authorizing them to store and method of payment on their end and letting them use it at will.When I signed a contract I didnt have a debit card , inface I paid my start up cost with a western union charge , infact I got this debit card after I had the movers connection , so I don't know how they get away with this sleazy process , nor stay in business, it violates the fair billing act guidelines.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIRECTV-DIRECTV/internet/DIRECTV-DIRECTV-Directv-direcway-bluegrass-unauthorized-charge-of-my-credit-card-In-574508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIRECTV - DIRECTV