Complaint Review: DISCOUNT ENGINE EXCHANGE

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — MESA Arizona
DISCOUNT ENGINE EXCHANGE
1507 S COUNTRY CLUB DR MESA, Arizona USA

DISCOUNT ENGINE EXCHANGE TELLING LIES ABOUT MY COMPANY,AND NOT PAYING HIS BILL THAT WAS OWED MESA Arizona

Eric that manages the place is a bold straight out liar. He ripps off his customers big time I have hundreds of customers of his invoices that we towed in too his shop and was not happy. He has you take contracts out to his customer to collect monies for his work and they sign for a certain dollar amount that they think is fair but not just to get them in the door. The last straw for me was when I towed hie own personal 69 camaro from the body shop to his shop the refused to pay me.

He also states in his lies that we did a lot of damages to his customers cars but yet he never coplained to me except one time about a hood on a truck and that was impossible because we use a car trailer and hook up from the bottom of the vehicle. If we were suppose to do so much damage then why did he keep useing us until I told him I wasn't doing business with him anymore to find someone else and now he wants to cry like a little baby and bad mouth me. [continued below]....

.....

I've even had a discusiion with own employee Shawn about Kim the office lady been drunk at times and said he asked her direct. My own personnel had to have her right a check twice and the finally had to correct it on our own cause she was incapable from being drunk. This company needs and should be out of business and Shawn Reese the owner needs to be aware of who is running his company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISCOUNT-ENGINE-EXCHANGE/MESA-Arizona/DISCOUNT-ENGINE-EXCHANGE-TELLING-LIES-ABOUT-MY-COMPANYAND-NOT-PAYING-HIS-BILL-THAT-WAS-O-1125039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISCOUNT ENGINE EXCHANGE