casual

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: midas — overland park Kansas United States of America
DISCOUNT GOLD BROKERS
14724 Ventura Blvd. sherman oaks, California United States of America

DISCOUNT GOLD BROKERS MIKE BERMAN GOLD PURCHASE RIPOFF ALA MADOFF sherman oaks, California

*Consumer Comment: Attention Discount Gold Broker Customers

*Consumer Comment: Very Same Issue

Placed and paid for an order for gold coins over 8 weeks ago.  I have been calling for over 3 weeks to find out where my order is.  Nothing but runaround on each and every call.  "you need to talk to shipping". "sorry it is taking so long",  "let me transfer you to an advisor",  "it will surely ship next week" etc, etc.  Since my order had not shipped I asked for my money back -- I was told that this request is not possible.  Bottom line they got my money _ i got the shaft with no gold in it.  With customer service like this I am sure there are no repeat customers.  If you are thinking - Madoff you may be on to something.  My last resort is to turn things over to my legal team.  If you want to invest in gold coins I would look elsewhere.

midas - kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISCOUNT-GOLD-BROKERS/sherman-oaks-California-91403/DISCOUNT-GOLD-BROKERS-MIKE-BERMAN-GOLD-PURCHASE-RIPOFF-ALA-MADOFF-sherman-oaks-California-888210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISCOUNT GOLD BROKERS

Attention Discount Gold Broker Customers

AUTHOR: fraud Investigator - ()

Hi Discount Gold Brokers Customers

I dug further and discovered that we have recently issued an enforcement action against Discount Gold Brokers, Inc., on April 15 of last year. The “Desist & Refrain” order prohibits further sale of commodities to California customers. Please feel free to advertise the order against the company as you see fit. You may reproduce the actual order or provide the link to our website where it is posted: http://www.dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2013/DiscountGoldBrokers_dr.pdf.

As for current customers with grievances, the best advice I can give is for individuals to file a complaint with the California Department of Business Oversight so that we can further our official investigation into the company. Our complaints page is athttp://www.dbo.ca.gov/Consumers/consumer_services.asp.

Complaints may also be filed online and the process to do so begins at this page:https://dbo.secureprtportal.com/pages/dfi_ecomplaint.aspx.

As stated on the webpages above, this is our philosophy regarding complaints:

The California Department of Business Oversight encourages the public to submit complaints if it is believed that a licensee of the Department is acting in violation of state law or has acted improperly. Complaints are also encouraged regarding any company or person that may be conducting unlicensed activity that is within the Department’s jurisdiction. The Department evaluates and reviews complaints for alleged violations of the laws we administer and take appropriate action as authorized under the law.

You may provide any or all of this information as you see fit.

Thanks,

(916) 322-7180

Mark.Leyes@dbo.ca.gov

www.dbo.ca.gov

Very Same Issue

AUTHOR: Ripped off - (United States of America)

we are still waiting for our gold. These folks will promise you their own mother if that will delay things a bit longer. Do not deal with them , they are big time crooks.