Susan

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
DISCOUNT MOVING
discountmoves.com Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

DISCOUNT MOVING MISSING ITEMS Clearwater Florida

I am very dissappointed in this Co. They seemed to be very good until I started unpacking.I have 1 broken lamp & am missing a few items.A digital camera & a box full of batteries.They cost me around $300.00 & there's no getting back my pictures.

I have tried for 3 months to get some compensation but nothing. They were not suppose to empty the dresser drawers but did, and that's where my camera was.
The batteries were in a plastic box in a closet.
There is no way they could have misplaced them.
I am sure one of the guys took them but can't prove it.

Jan
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISCOUNT-MOVING/Clearwater-Florida-33760/DISCOUNT-MOVING-MISSING-ITEMS-Clearwater-Florida-418262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISCOUNT MOVING