Complaint Review: DISCOVER CARD

• Submitted: Mon, August 31, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 31, 2009

• Reported By: dta03 — Columbus Ohio USA
5593 Newport Ct. Columbus, Ohio United States of America

DISCOVER CARD Discover Financial Services I filed a dispute over 5 months ago for a fraudulent charge and now it's back on and they refuse to take it off until i prove to them again thats its fraud Columbus, Ohio

I filed a dispute with Discover card on 04/17/2009 because my wallet was stolen and my Discover card and my Visa debit card were both stolen and used to purchase a firearm and accessories. My debit card was fixed within a matter of days, and I thought that my Discover card was as well. However, I received a notice today that they were reversing my credit because the company where my card was used had my information. Now, my wallet was stolen so of course they're going to have all of my information. Now they're saying that I have to prove to them again that it wasn't me. Now I was in basic training for the Army when it was used so there is no possible way for me to have used my cards considering that I wasn't even in my state at the time. I have been treated like a common criminal through this and I will cancel my credit card with Discover as soon as this is resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISCOVER-CARD/Columbus-Ohio-43232/DISCOVER-CARD-Discover-Financial-Services-I-filed-a-dispute-over-5-months-ago-for-a-fraudu-487909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISCOVER CARD