Complaint Review: DISH NETWORK

525 DUNNETT CT SPARTENSBURG, South Carolina USA
  • Phone: 800-333-3474
  • Web:
  • Category: Producers

DISH NETWORK DISH NETWORK MISLEAD THEIR SERVICES AND PRICING AND CHARGES FOR SERVICE CALLS SPARTENSBURG South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

*Consumer Comment: "DISH POEM"...

After talking with dish rep about their services and what was available he assured me that i would love it and there were no hidden charges. Even give me his personal number if I had any problems.  The first three months the bill was what it was suppose to be but the service would go out when the wind blew or rained. I was constantly on the phone trying to get it working.  They said they could send a tech out and there would be a $ 100.00 charge.  Then I needed internet so my bill went up to $ 243.00+ from $ 69.05.  Again I talked to many many different reps talking so fast and send they could send a rep out and would charge $ 100.00 for service call. I've spent so many hours on the phone trying to get a straight answer.

After the second dish was installed, my roof starting leaking damaging inside my house where it is installed and they sent someone out and still reviewing the claim.  I hired a roofing company to some look at it also, they said the screw was leaking where the dish is installed draining down into the inside because of the way it is installed. After the next bill come in in it was $ 172.00+.  Now they are charging all kind of things, DVR.  I've had enough of doing without any service for three days off and on.  So, I disconnected everything and placed in a pile.

I called and cancelled the whole thing and they tryed everyway to get me to stay after all this time and offered me discounts and blah, blah, blah.  He told me My credit card would be charged $ 840.00 + god knows how much more. I tolf him him he did not have the right to charge the card.  He said when my deaf and disabled husband signed the installation form that the contract was on it and i have never even seen that, because we didn't get a copy.

I told him I would be embarrassed to work for a company like Dish Network and ask him how he sleeps at night.  Good Bye forever.  I may be losing money, but I saving alot by not staying with this Ripoff Company.  I will seek damages for my roof and damages inside my house.  Please don't be a fool like this Kentucky Lady. You will be mislead, lied to and it is a terrible services.  The 250 channels includes over 80 music channels. Many spanish channels and over a 120 paid movie channels. It is totally a rip off!  Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISH-NETWORK/SPARTENSBURG-South-Carolina-29303/DISH-NETWORK-DISH-NETWORK-MISLEAD-THEIR-SERVICES-AND-PRICING-AND-CHARGES-FOR-SERVICE-CALL-1095550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISH NETWORK

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

PATRICIA S,

The response given is appreciated and I'm sorry to hear you've run into issues with your signal.  If you have the Protection Plan, it acts a discount feature on any technician visit we schedule for you and waives the cost of any equipment replacement.  Please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can take a look and review any and all options with you.

"DISH POEM"...

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

is available at this website. Just type in 877772 and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #877772.