Complaint Review: DISH NETWORK

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Carole — wayland Michigan United States of America
DISH NETWORK

DISH NETWORK Dish refuses to acknowledge payment I made and even after I PROVED the check was CASHED by them! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Payment

Dish refuses to acknowledge my payment even after I have PROVEN the check was CASHED by them!

I advise ANYONE who has Dish to watch your bill VERY closely and keep track of EVERY transaction you have with them! They are trying to tell me I missed a payment and when I PAID to get the cancelled check from the bank and PAID to FAX it to them to PROVE it had been cashed they are still telling me I have to RE-SEND the copy of the check because THEY don't have the copy I sent. THEY dropped the ball BIG TIME on this and now it is costing me MORE money to fix their ERROR! I am disconnecting my Dish and I will NEVER use them again! This is the poorest of poor customer service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISH-NETWORK/internet/DISH-NETWORK-Dish-refuses-to-acknowledge-payment-I-made-and-even-after-I-PROVED-the-check-974392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISH NETWORK

Payment

AUTHOR: BeckiB@Dish - (USA)

Carole, I am sorry that this happened to you. Please send me an email at becki.barned@dish.com so that I can look into what happened and help you correct this. Thank you!

Becki Barned