• Report: #519103

• Updated: Tue, November 03, 2009

• Reported By: Bill — Washington New Jersey United States of America
DISH Network, E-Club
901 Hadley Rd (?) Plainfield (?), New Jersey United States of America

DISH Network, E-Club Dish Network Ripped off for $20 a month for ???? Plainfield ?, New Jersey

I've been ripped off by this scam for a couple of years and finally was able to find a phone number, 1-866-728-7526, to call and cancel the account that Dish Network signed me up for without my knowledge. They state they will reimburse me for the last charge and cancel my account. I am waiting for the deposit back into my account now...we shall see.

E-Club hid themselves well but thankfully someone on this site was able to provide a phone number and I am passing it on to others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISH-Network-E-Club/Plainfield-New-Jersey-/DISH-Network-E-Club-Dish-Network-Ripped-off-for-20-a-month-for-Plainfield-New-Je-519103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISH Network, E-Club