• Report: #201345

• Submitted: Sun, July 16, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 16, 2006

• Reported By:Mechanicville New York
DISH Network, E-Club
PO Box 4034 Woburn, Massachusetts U.S.A.

DISH Network, E-Club Corrupt, fraudulent, rip-off, worse company I've ever dealt with Woburn Massachusetts

The DISH Network and E-club are extremely corrupt. I originally signed up with E-club who gave me an amount that my bill would be and it increased by over $10. They also promised airline tickets which I never received. I had to give them my credit card number so they could charge me for the first month and they put 19.05 on my credit card as well which I never authorized. I called 4 times in 3 months to have the money refunded and it is still not put on my card. I called them numerous times about the total amount they were making me pay with no resolve. They kept giving me different monthly amounts I would have to pay so finally I cancelled.

Now I find out that E-club gave the dishnetwork my credit card number to charge me 147.19 for early cancellation. They never mailed me a bill or statment saying what the charge was for. When I called them I was put on hold and was told I couldn't talk to a manager. Everytime I tried to contact e-club I was on hold for over an hour. This is by far the worse company to deal with. They are usually rude and I even had a person hang up on me when I told them I wanted to cancel my service. Please, whatever you do, don't get tv with the dishnetwork. You will be greatly sorry if you do. I know I am.

Devan
Mechanicville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2006 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISH-Network-E-Club/Woburn-Massachusetts-01888/DISH-Network-E-Club-Corrupt-fraudulent-rip-off-worse-company-Ive-ever-dealt-with-Wobu-201345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISH Network, E-Club