Complaint Review: DISH Network

DISH Network
dishnetwork.com Engel wood , Colorado USA

DISH Network DISH Network ripoff Engel wood Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

I cancelled my service with dish and they continued to charge me. Not only did they charge me but charged me for equipment that was returned to them. After calling on several occasions for return boxes and never receiving, I shipped the equipment back using my own ups label and box.  Dish claimed to never have received the equipment. I did not learn about this until years later when it appeared on my credit report.  I immediately contacted DISH and was informed my account was turned over to a collection agency. I called this "agency" and was told they gave the account back to DISH. After 3 attempts to have a "higher level" customer service department assist me, I have finally given up. Not only does ups not keep tracking information for more than 90 days but DISH will not work with me in any way. Did I mention I have a DISH account in perfect standing now? I will be canceling this account. For DISH to even have a so called "customer service" department is laughable. I will be sure that everyone I know knows how this company conducts it's business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISH-Network/Engel-wood-Colorado/DISH-Network-DISH-Network-ripoff-Engel-wood-Colorado-1066992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISH Network

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

Fedup805,

I understand your situation and would be delighted to help you if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can review everything we have going on!  Thank you for your efforts and I hope to hear from you!