Complaint Review: DISH Network

DISH Network
, Select State/Province USA

DISH Network - BEWARE Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

I've never had an account with DISH but my father did.  When he passed away, I called them to close his account.  Bottom line is that after DISH deducted the cost of shipping the HD receiver, they agreed that my father's estate was owed
a reimbursement of $58.  The check was never sent.  I've called twice and each time I talk to a nice customer service person.  After talking to them a bit and being put on hold repeatedly, they tell me that a check will be mailed and I should receive it in 4 days and guess what?  I realized that DISH doesn’t intend to reimburse the money and decided to check online for similar complaints.  From the numerous complaints I've seen, I will not contact DISH again and be thankful that it's only $58 compared to the amounts they've ripped off from others.  I'm also thankful that DISH is no longer able to bill my father's credit card since it was closed following his death.  DISH, as for me and my family, we will never entertain acquiring your services!  Not only that, I'm telling anyone and everyone my story.  It's a stupid organization that rips off $58 from a dead man (and his heirs) which will cause it to lose many more dollars from potential customers.  My advice – BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISH-Network/Select-StateProvince/DISH-Network-BEWARE-Nationwide-1072476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISH Network

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

Heir,

I've gone over your post and would love to assist you in getting this matter taken care of if you haven't already!  Please email me the account or phone number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can have a look.  Thanks!