Complaint Review: DISH Network

• Updated: Tue, January 05, 2010

• Reported By: kunmingmani — bartlett Illinois United States of America
DISH Network

DISH Network satellite tv Internet

Opened Dish Net-work account in 07/09 after the sales called times. The sales promised $100 refund, lower monthly fee ($21.99/month) and waived activation for their promotion. None of that came true and I got a notice for about $100 balance on my account in 11/09. How come? I signed the auto pay via credit card! Anyway, I paid that off and gave my credit card info again. I found another $168 balance posted on my account again in 12/09. They told me there is some activation fee (after I opened the account 6 month!!) & some balance from some other peoples credit card they need refund! What is that!!! It looks Dish-Network and its sales never being able to tell their client true stories!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2010 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISH-Network/internet/DISH-Network-satellite-tv-Internet-549979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISH Network