Complaint Review: DISH Network

DISH Network
can't find anywhere Nationwide USA

DISH Network They Just Can't Quit Me Columbia Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

After years of mediocre service and a recent job loss we decided to eliminate Dish. From the time I called it was as if the woman was mocking me because no matter how many times I told her I just want to cancel, she kept offering me alternatives, even giggling as she did so. She even had the nerve to lecture me in a condescending manner on how things may seem bad when you lose your job, that it happens to all of us, etc and at one point had the nerve to ask if someone else in the home had a job so we could continue to pay for their service. I ended up screaming and begging her to just cancel my service.

I also asked for boxes to return the equipment, both verbally and in writing, which never came. I emailed them about this in order to leave a paper trail and only got a canned response and threat to have to pay $17 for postage. I asked for a street address so I could return it myself and they never responded. This is the most ridiculous situation I've ever been in with a business this size and I've dealt with CenturyLink which I thought was the worst until now. I intend to make a full report to the Better Business Bureau and the FCC.

I can only advise people not to use them in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2013 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISH-Network/nationwide/DISH-Network-They-Just-Cant-Quit-Me-Columbia-Missouri-1098274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISH Network

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

Bibliofly,

I'm sorry you feel that way about the customer support you received as it's certainly never our intention.  I'd be happy to help you with your account information if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com!