• Report: #20959

• Submitted: Thu, May 16, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, May 16, 2002

• Reported By:VINCENTOWN NJ

DISHTV ripoff artists fraud PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania

a rep from dishtv kept sending me e-mail,oh free dishtv systeme. i should have known it was to good to be true.
frist they make charges on my mastercard which i never ok.then this kid comes to my house to install it ,now he said we need a tripod,because of all the trees,ok i bought that.

then he installed one of my boxs somewhere else,tries to get to sign for it,but i didn,t.then it works for a hole four hours at this time i now have 197.00$ of my own money tied up in this peice of junk.
my wife had shoulder surgery whom is 62 now we have no tv at all.

i then call back the installer and now he can,t do anytthing about it.
after a week of fighting(and no tv)theey send out new techs they say it won,t work at all because of the trees.at this time i called directv back had my service turned back on.

now i have loads of holes in my roof which know one will fix..the screws he used were onlt 2 inches long and went through mmy roof now when it rains i,m going to have a major problem.

why is it that the little guy that works his hole life is never takeen care of.i now have to get my lawyer involed at which dishtv will pay his hourly rate.i have to get my roof fixed.and finally i had to get directv back out to my home to install two more boxs.

well to directv my hat is off to dishtvget ready my son is a parralegal.i think in most states they call this fraud and theft by dececption.

vincentown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2002 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISHTV/PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania/DISHTV-ripoff-artists-fraud-PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-20959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISHTV