Complaint Review: DISNEY BOOK CLUB/ AKA/ NSA NORTH SHORE AGENCY, INC

• Submitted: Fri, August 13, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 13, 2004

• Reported By:LOUISVILLE Kentucky
DISNEY BOOK CLUB/ AKA/ NSA NORTH SHORE AGENCY, INC
2931 E. McCARTHY STREET JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri U.S.A.

DISNEY BOOK CLUB/ AKA/ NSA NORTH SHORE AGENCY, INC ripoff THEY KEEP SAYING I OWE A BILL BUT I NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING OR EVEN ORDERED ANYTHING. NOW THEY HAVE ME TURNED INTO A COLLECTION AGENCY JEFFERSON CITY Missouri

WELL AT FIRST I KEPT GETTING A BILL FROM THEM. I KEPT WRITTING BACK TO THEM TELLING THEM THAT I HAVE NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING OR RECIEVED ANYTHING. THEY KEPT SENDING BILLS. AND I WOULD KEEP WRITTING THEM BACK.

COULD NEVER CALL THEM, THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE A PHONE NUMBER ON THE BILL. BUT NOW I AM RECIEVEING A BILL FROM A COLLECETION AGENCY.

TELLING ME TO PAY THE BILL THAT I DON'T OWE. THE COLLECTION AGENCY IS CALLED NSA= NORTH SHORE AGENCY,INC. A NATIONAL COLLECTION AGENCY. SO I CALLED THEM AND THEY DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO TALK TO JUST A MACHINE, LIKE EVERY WHERE ELSE YOU CALL. SO RIGHT NOW I AM AT A STAND STILL.

Amanda
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2004 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISNEY-BOOK-CLUB-AKA-NSA-NORTH-SHORE-AGENCY-INC/JEFFERSON-CITY-Missouri-65101/DISNEY-BOOK-CLUB-AKA-NSA-NORTH-SHORE-AGENCY-INC-ripoff-THEY-KEEP-SAYING-I-OWE-A-BILL-B-103503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISNEY BOOK CLUB/ AKA/ NSA NORTH SHORE AGENCY, INC