• Report: #442073

• Submitted: Wed, April 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 08, 2009

• Reported By:GRETNA Louisiana
DIVERS SUPPLY INC
2396 BELLE CHASSE HIGHWAY GRETNA LOUISIANNA 70056 GRETNA, Louisiana U.S.A.

DIVERS SUPPLY INC Sell Diving Products GRETNA Louisiana

Below is the email that I sent to this company. Ryan Brignac, is employed by this company and provided me terrible customer service, lashed out at me, and called me a deragotory word. He was very disrespectful. Please read the following:

Dear Ruth Mistretta,

I have personally sent this letter anonymously with great regard to the relationship your company has with the company I work for. You should know that we are a valuable asset to your company. I will leave the company name out that I work for in concern for their overall relationship with your company. My purpose for this letter is to make your company aware of the disrespectful treatment given by one of your core employees and to address this issue on a micro level. I had the terrible experience of dealing with Ryan Brignac recently in regards to a customer service issue. I dealt with him on an issue in which he was seeking my assistance on a problem your company was experiencing. I advised Ryan that I would research the matter and would call him back once I had a resolution and response. When I spoke to Ryan again and provided him my findings, he became very disrespectful when I tried to speak tactfully, yet frankly with him. I assured him that my company would handle the matter to the best of our ability, but Ryan continued in conversation and became short and deragotory in language. The word he used was Bitch, in which he was referring to me. The call disconnected and I called back and spoke to a woman receptionist, in which I requested to speak to Ryan's supervisor. She obliged and told me to hold. The next person to pick up the line was Ryan and not his supervisor. I, at that time asked to speak to his supervisor after telling him he had disrespected our professional relationship and me. Ryan was not apologetic and became upset with me again. I disconnected the call at that point. I have made my superiors aware of my dealings with Ryan Brignac and your company. My company and management have documented this terrible occurrence. I am certain that your company will handle this matter professionally and appropriately. I wish not to disrupt the business relationship you have with my company, however, this has been a most horrible experience that I hope not to repeat. Of course this behavior can not be tolerated.

Respectful
GRETNA, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2009 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIVERS-SUPPLY-INC/GRETNA-Louisiana-70056/DIVERS-SUPPLY-INC-Sell-Diving-Products-GRETNA-Louisiana-442073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIVERS SUPPLY INC