Complaint Review: DIVERSIFIED COLLECTION SERVICES

• Updated: Thu, March 03, 2011

• Reported By: Kayla — Chicago Illinois United States of America
DIVERSIFIED COLLECTION SERVICES
333 North Canyons Parkway Livermore, California United States of America

DIVERSIFIED COLLECTION SERVICES NATIONAL COLLEGIATE TRUST This company harrassed, intimidated, and threatened me over a student loan debt that is guaranteed by the government. Livermore, California

This company harrassed, threatened, and intimidated me. I owe them a student loan that has become due. I am not currently working and had to drop out of school and now the DCS is harrassing me, and the place where I was working as an unpaid volunteer to get me to pay back my loan in full. I have tried to make a payment arrangement , but they insist that the arrangement that I am able to make is not suitable and demand that I get the money from my family or friends. I do not know anyone with the type of money that they are asking for and in these economic times no one that I know can afford to loan me the money to pay back my student loans. I want to report this company for abuse and using strong arm tactics to force me to pay when I am unemployed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2011 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIVERSIFIED-COLLECTION-SERVICES/Livermore-California-94551/DIVERSIFIED-COLLECTION-SERVICES-NATIONAL-COLLEGIATE-TRUST-This-company-harrassed-intimid-702353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIVERSIFIED COLLECTION SERVICES