Complaint Review: DIrect Buy

• Reported By:Bronx New York
DIrect Buy
2269 Saw Mill River Road Elmsford, New York United States of America

Direct Buy ripoff Elmsford New York

I too was deceived by Direct Buy. My husband and I signed up with the intention of saving money. The only thing they are doing is taking our money (which BTW the membership in NY is now $4300) We are now stuck with the membership and will probably not use it ever. When I contacted Direct Buy at first I got no response, then I have some guy willing to help me out and lower my monthly payments. I don't want it lowered, I want OUT!!! If there is a class action suit filed I would be more than happy to be a part of it.

An Angry Consumer Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2006 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIrect-Buy/Elmsford-New-York-10523/Direct-Buy-ripoff-Elmsford-New-York-183984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIrect Buy