Complaint Review: DJ-Wholesale.com or bigsave.us

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: ifundm — Arlington Heights Illinois United States of America
DJ-Wholesale.com or bigsave.us

DJ-Wholesale.com or bigsave.us DO NOT USE ONLY A SCAM, Internet

The original site was www.dj-wholesale.com and now it is www.bigsave.us.  This site is a total scam.  When I googled a product I wanted to buy it showed up in my search via google.  I checked it out, and the price seemed right.  They wanted me to western union the money, and I verified it was received.  I have emailed their customer service over 8 times and to this date I never received a response.  I want this business to pay for their scams.  I will keep looking for their alias, since they have a habit of changing websites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DJ-Wholesalecom-or-bigsaveus/internet/DJ-Wholesalecom-or-bigsaveus-DO-NOT-USE-ONLY-A-SCAM-Internet-971795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DJ-Wholesale.com or bigsave.us