Complaint Review: DJ-Wholesale.com

• Reported By: BAN — SAN JUAN Other Puerto Rico
DJ-Wholesale.com
CHINA Internet United States of America

DJ-Wholesale.com ANGEL / VJACK Merchandise Ordered and Never received Internet

I order and Ipod Touch 32 GS for $136.00 and I never received the merchandise. Before I placed the order I sent some emails asking if the company was trustfull.Vjack answer me telling me that the company was and I can order with confidence.

For me was a little strange that they require the payment by Western Union and not by Paypal as I always use when I make purchases on Ebay but they told that they use Paypal only for VIP orders or $500.00 or more.

After the payment was complete they supposed to send the the order number with the tracking number. Also the merchandise supposed to arrive in 3 to 7 working days periods and that's never happened. I enter everyday on the site asking for that information sending emails to customer service support ,that I also have copies and they never answer me back,even thought that in my account appear that the order was sended without any tracking number. [continued below]....

.....

That's make me thing that they rip me off and I start printing not only my invoice but also parts of their site where appear all the company information,shipping information,permits,returns and guarantees.

After a week of the purchase they cancel my account and block me the access to my account so I can't have access to the order information,but unfortunately for them I print all that information for further reference.

Today I was informed to this site and for my surprise I see a report with almost the same case with the same situation that happened to me. That's why I decided to open a report.

I hope that somebody can help in this matter to STOP this kind of companies and people that like to rip off and steal from the customers and to resolve this matter.

I have all the evidence in writing for further reference.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2010 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DJ-Wholesalecom/internet/DJ-Wholesalecom-ANGEL-VJACK-Merchandise-Ordered-and-Never-received-Internet-634221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DJ-Wholesale.com