Complaint Review: DJ Wimberly - Webxtiva Media

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: GreenCityListings — Lilburn Georgia
DJ Wimberly - Webxtiva Media
201 17th Street Atlanta, Georgia USA

DJ Wimberly - Webxtiva Media DJ Wimberly, Ikonic Media Group, DeAngelo Kennedy, Dangelo Kennedy, Webxtiva Media, DJ Wimberly Wimb Scammed by DJ Wimberly and his false promises Atlanta Georgia

Deangelo or Dangelo Kennedy, as he's been going by these days, under the business name Webxtiva Media, is a total scam artist. I paid him upfront to develop a website for my company, paying by both Paypal and MoneyPaks (and I have receipts for these transactions) to the tune of over $2000. I contracted him him February and here it is July, almost August, and no website.

I've complained and asked for a refund, and now hes taken my website down from his server (the website he was "working" on), all my files, and told me his mother just died!

I went to his place of business, 201 17th Street, Atlanta, GA 30363, and of course, he was not there, and neither was anyone else in his 'company'.

I doing some reseraching, I have found that he is in the business of scamming, promising and running away with people's hard earned monies. For the life of me, I cannot understand how he has not been caught and made to pay restitution to all of us who he has taken for an unjoyous ride.

His real name is Dennis Wimberly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DJ-Wimberly-Webxtiva-Media/Atlanta-Georgia-30363/DJ-Wimberly-Webxtiva-Media-DJ-Wimberly-Ikonic-Media-Group-DeAngelo-Kennedy-Dangelo-K-1069017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DJ Wimberly - Webxtiva Media