isolated

• Submitted: Sat, January 23, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 29, 2010

• Reported By: conrad — marrero Louisiana United States of America
DJ top Gear

DJ top Gear Top DJ Gear.com, topdjgear.com SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM LIARS YOU WILL NEVER RECIEVE YOU PURCHASE SCAMERS, Internet

*Author of original report: GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

*Consumer Comment: Give TopDJGear a chance

*Author of original report: sTILL A liar

*UPDATE Employee: Customer is Overreacting for No Apparent Reason

This company is a SCAM. They will take your order and NEVER deliver your product. Josh, the so-called manager, is a LIAR. He can't even keep up with his own lies. If you order anything from them, say goodbye to your money, or you will have to fight pay-pal for a refund.

My son purchased equip 12/28/09  But the problem began, when he received e-mail confirmation from Fed-Ex with the expected del date of 1-5-10.  When the order DID NOT arrive, I called Fed-ex, I was told that DJ Top gear DID NOT send the product, they only requested a LABEL.  On 1/8/10, I called the company, spoke to Josh ( the LIAR)    He quickly tried to get me off the phone by telling me that Fed-Ex must not have updated there info. I explained to him that per Fed-Ex he DID NOT send them the product, and could he please check my order.  After checking, he said that the 1 item he had was defected, and could not be sent, so we would have to choose something else.

My son was offered a more expensive unit if he sent MORE money. Josh wanted $65. Pay him more money!!!!!are you kidding me?   We said NO , but choose a product for the same price, that was in stock.  That too DID NOT come. I again phoned Josh the liar, HE said it was on back-order,did he forget that he said it was in stock on 1/8? Again, We picked something else. On 1/17 it was supp to be shipped. It was not. On 1/22 he said "I don't know why it wasn't shipped. Josh is the Manager, and he doesn't know why?? He said," I offered you a more expensive prod", but the Liar forgot that he asked for more money on 1/8.He denied that, write down what he says so you can remind him of his lies. We are waiting on a refund, I it has NOT been received.  Don't do business with this SCAMMER!!!!! RUN RUN RUN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2010 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DJ-top-Gear/internet/DJ-top-Gear-Top-DJ-Gearcom-topdjgearcom-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-LIARS-YOU-WILL-NEVER-RECIEV-558911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DJ top Gear

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

AUTHOR: conrad - (United States of America)

Thats interesting, because while he has been helping you for the last 2 weeks, being polite and all, I was waiting 4 weeks, for a product that never came. And not once was he POLITE, or sorry for my trouble!!!!!

Perhaps that is because you are the  OWNER/ OPERATOR of a company and I  am just an average customer, not deserving of a quick response, or politness????

Don't think for one minute, that what type of business you run,or that fact that you OWN a business, is not the reason for your good fortune with this company. A bad word from you would  go alot further than me!!!!!!

Aerage customer

Give TopDJGear a chance

AUTHOR: djrayray502 - (United States of America)

My name is RaSean and I am the owner of 502FM, LLC (www.502FM.com). What I'm writing here today should shed light on how the Management of TopDJGear, LLC is very concerned about they're customers and are willing to help out old and new customers in a speedy fashion. I was once skeptical about the company after I DID NOT receive all products of an order which was sent to me over 2 years ago (back in 2007).

I recently contacted TopDJGear.com about an order I placed 2 years ago and received an email from "Josh Johnson" whom reviewed my case. He was very helpful and polite and emailed me back within minutes of each of my emails. He worked hard to see why I was so upset with the company, and I posted negative feedback about them before, but had a change of heart when I was treated like a customer.

Josh investigated my claim, and told me that the management was very sorry for what had taken place and would like to compensate me for my loss that I had with the company for the value of which was not sent to me. I told him what I wanted, and it was sent to me within that 2 weeks of us emailing each other trying to sort my issues I had with the company.

All in all I can say that I am a VERY satisfied customer of TopDJGear LLC and its new management! I did not have all the information about the order I placed over 2 years about, but Josh was willing to help me and make sure that I was satisfied and in a timely manner.

To NEW customers: Give TopDJGear a chance. I would like to thank Josh Johnson for all his help, and TopDJGear for willing to clear their name from past mistakes.

Today's date is 1/28/2010 and it is when I received my equipment from TopDJGear with everything I was told that would come and date as well

THANKS TOPDJGEAR!

From a VERY satisfied customer,

RaSean
502FM LLC, Owner & Operator

sTILL A liar

AUTHOR: conrad - (United States of America)

Wow, you still can't seem to tell the truth!  I will start with your false statments one by one. First, when you send a delivery date  to a customer, and you do NOT send the item, should'nt you let them know that it's NOT coming? You said that on 1/8 you knew you had to wait another week for your shipp., Why did I have to call you to find this out? You NEVER gave me any such expected date, you said you were just waiting on a shipp??? So we chose something else,.

2nd, you did ask for more money for a better unit on 1/8, like you said, but on 1/17 you denied that to me on the phone. You told me, "did't I offer you a better product at no extra cost?" thats when I reminded you that was a LIE. Funny how you remember that now? Then you said, I offered you free shipping!, which I reminded you that everyone is offered free shipping, whether you send the item on time or not, you were not doing me any special favors!

3rd, Dont you think when you don't deliver a product the first time, when the customer agrees to change the order shouldn't you make sure the item you SAY is in stock, actuall is in stock????? You NEVER said you showed 1 item in stock, you made us believe that there would be no problems shipping the new item!

4th, when the 2nd item was out of stock, why did you not E-mail us or call?? Don't you  think that would be the right thing to do??? on 1/17 when I called you, thats when I found out the 2nd order was not coming either. We then picked ANOTHER product, you said you would ship it that day, didn't you???? But that was another lie, because you did not ship it on 1/17. If you did I would not need to write these complaints, would I?

5th, on 1/22 I called, mad yes, yelling, NO! When I called I was FULLY prepared for your BS! I knew that there was nothing that you could say, all I wanted was a refund, you were, as we say CRAWFISHING. That means trying to say anything you can , making excuses for why the item still was not shipped. SO you recall the answer you gave me for the item not being shipped on 1/17, as promised??? You said, I don't know why it was not shipped, thats shippings fault. Aren't you the manager of shipping? NEVER did you say that you made a mistake. I informed you of you poor manager skills, that you never once said that you were sorry for the inconvience, or trouble that I was having. At that time it was too late for an apoligy, why would I ask you for one,I already knew at that point your words mean nothing.

6th, Who WOULDN"T wait on the phone while you processed the refund, your past record shows you are not a man of your word! You DID NOT immediately comply, are you kidding me, When I said I would report you to paypal, you said. "Then I'm not going to process your refund, you can just call them for it", I then demanded that YOU refund me, and I was still going to report you to pay-pal.And I did tell you this.

Last, you say that you try to provide the best customer service? Why then did I have to call you EVERY time to find out that you were not going to ship anything? And why didn't we get the shippment?

You were quick to respond to this report!!!!!!. ( check the dates/time.)

When you say an item is in stock, check!

When you say you will ship something on 1/17, ship it!

Now prove me wrong!!!!!!

Customer is Overreacting for No Apparent Reason

AUTHOR: Josh - (United States of America)

This persons comments and name calling are completely unjustifiable, unnecessary and uncalled for.  As a result, we feel that we have to explain what happened and defend ourselves. Below are the facts:

Customer placed an order on 12/28/09 for a $249.95 DJ Console

on 01/04/2010, we checked inventory and saw one unit in stock, processed he order and prepared a shipping label.  Customer received information that the order was to be shipped.  (The order was not processed until 01/4/2010 due to the Christmas and New Years holidays).

When item was picked for shipping it was found to be damaged so we waited for more new units to arrive - expected in the following week. When customer called and asked why the order has not arrived we had informed her that the unit she wanted was damaged and we would not send such a unit out.

Customer threatened to write bad reviews about us on every site unless we resolve the problem immediately.  We offered a similar, upgraded unit from the same manufacturer which was in stock but it was $65 more.  She said she did not want to pay more so we offered something different for the same price which our inventory showed one unit in stock. Unfortunately, due to the large number of units that came i and out during the busy holiday season, that number was off and her order was automatically put on hold until more units came into stock.

Customer called in on Friday, 1/22/2010 yelling and asking about her order. We looked it up and saw it was on hold due to a lack of stock of that particular unit.  We informed her of the situation and that it we had unfortunately made a mistake on the inventory. She started yelling and asking me to repeatedly apologize to her.  She proceeded to say very demeaning things about myself and the company.  I told her that we do not deserve to be insulted and receive such treatment from her.  She said she will write negative reviews on all the web sites.

She demanded we give her a refund while she was on the phone.  I immediately complied and gave her a refund on Friday, 1/22/2010.  We let her know that refunds take 2-3 days to show up on her account which is the standard time frame since two different banks need to relay that information to each other.

On Saturday, 1/23/2010 the customer wrote this review on this and other websites saying that we are a scam and that she is fighting paypal for a refund. She also writes "If you order anything from them, say goodbye to your money" - Huh?? Scam? Say goodbye to your money? We gave you a refund on the spot - immediately when you asked for it!? Also you never used paypal - you used Visa.  We informed you that it takes 2-3 days for a credit to reflect on your card - yet you go online the very next day after we credit your account to say you have not received your refund yet? Of course not - we told you it takes 2-3 days to show up!!! You know the time frame but just wrote this review, calling us a scam, in order to hurt us so that we lose business.  We did not do anything to harm you why would we deserve such an accusation?

Why you get satisfaction from being nasty, malicious and mean is beyond us.

We try to be 100% accurate and provide the best customer service possible (as evidenced by the fact that we had not had a single bad review in almost three years!!) but mistakes - even though very rare - sometimes do happen - especially right after the busy holiday season when alot of stock goes in and out.  To say that the order was not processed quickly or correctly is one thing, but to call us scammers is completely malicious, uncalled for and unjustifiable!!

Please check your statement this week and prove us wrong.

- Josh