Complaint Review: DJC INVESTIGATION - DENNIS CROSSON

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By:Lawnside New Jersey
DJC INVESTIGATION - DENNIS CROSSON
524 N. 15Th. Street PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

DJC INVESTIGATION, DENNIS CROSSON ripoff! Fraud! PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania

*General Comment: total professionalism

*General Comment: dennis crossen, djcinvestigations

On 3/28/2003, I contacted "Cheaters" via Internet. On 05/20/2003, I received a phone call from a Dennis Crosson of DJC Investigation. Due to Mr. Crosson's busy schedule, he would contact me when he could handle the case of surveillance.

Finally we met on 09/02/2003, after a discussion about the case, we signed a contract, Mr Crosson was paid $1,000.00 as per his request in a Bank Money Order.

From 09/2003 to 11/2003 repeated phones calls were left at Mr. Crosson's office as to planned activities of the subject, very few conversation took place between the two of us.

On 11/03/2003, I receive an e-mail from Mr. Crosson as to the difficulty in pursuit of the subject, and his intent to suspend his attempts until after the the holidays.
On 12/05/2003, I receive an e-mail stating he was tied up on three murder cases and could not resume until after the holidays.

Mr. Crosson indicated he needed additional monies to continue. I didn't hear from Mr.Crosson until I filed for either reimbursement or proof via report or video tape of work he performed as requested and paid.

At Small Claims Court, a mediator was provided to settle the matter. Mr' Crosson produced a written report and a video tape of his surveillance. We agreed the matter was settled, signed off of the claim.

Upon arrival home, I played the video tape and discovered it was blank, therefore having no means to compare or substantiate the written report.

Frank
Lawnside, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2004 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DJC-INVESTIGATION-DENNIS-CROSSON/PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-19130/DJC-INVESTIGATION-DENNIS-CROSSON-ripoff-Fraud-PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-77946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DJC INVESTIGATION - DENNIS CROSSON

#1 General Comment

total professionalism

AUTHOR: mike - ()

My name is Michael Levine. On on around Oct 1st i had contacted Dennis Crosson of DJC Investigation and cautiously hired Mr Crosson. My case was pure and simple, get video footage of my cheating fiance before we were to be married. I gave Mr. Crosson a deposit and he had done everything i had asked of him and then some.

DJC investigations contacted me two weeks later and informed me that he had video footage and told me i was correct in my fears. I met with Mr Crosson and we went over all surviellence footage and then decided at that time that his services were no longer needed.

Mr Crosson was 100% completely upfront with me and he deserved every dime he charge me. His services are far superior then what this negative campaign is suggesting. I would hire DJC again without a blink of an eye. The services rendered we well above my expectations and i would refer DJC in a New York minute. DJC is an awesome company and completly reliable.

In closing if you want an awesome investigation team, read this, HIRE DJC, NUMBER 1 IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!

#2 General Comment

dennis crossen, djcinvestigations

AUTHOR: mike - ()

I used Dennis Crossen to investigat my cheating wife. Mr Crossen was professional, courteous and respectful. His fees were reasonable and completed his investigation in a matter of weeks. Mr Crossen provided me vidoe footage, with time and date stamp to prove my allegations.

I have had nothing but professionalism at its best. Mr Crossen did a stellar job and i will use him and his services without a blink of an eye. His services is top notch.

If you want the best call DJC INVESTIGATIONS.

Thank you Mr. Crossen