Complaint Review: DJC INVESTIGATION

• Submitted: Thu, October 14, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By:SICKLERVILLE New Jersey
DJC INVESTIGATION
524 N. 15th. STREET, PHILADELPHIA, PA. 19103 PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

DJC INVESTIGATION RIP-OFF, DISHONEST, FRAUDULENT SERVICE! PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: DJC Investigations are good

I ENGAGED DJCINVESTIGATION TO CONDUCT SURVEILLANCE. A RETAINER FEE WAS REQUIRED OF A $1,000.00 ON 09/02/03, THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD LOGGED TWENTY HOURS ON THE CASE, BUT HAD LESS THAN FIFTEEN MINUTES ON VIDEOTAPE. WHEN I REQUESTED THE RETURN OF MY RETAINER FEE BECAUSE MR. CROSSON ALWAYS COMPLAINED OF NOT HAVING TIME OR STAFF TO WORK ON MY CASE SEVERAL TIMES.

I FILED COMPLAINT IN SMALL CLAIMS, WENT TO A MEADIATOR THAT REQUESTED I AND MY NEPHEW LEAVE THE ROOM WHILE SHE AND DEFENDANT HAD A PRIVATE CONVERSATION. WHEN SHE TOLD US TO REENTER, SHE TOLD ME IF I DIDN'T ACCEPT HIS PROPOSAL, WE WOULD BE TIED UP IN COURT FOR POSSIBLY THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY. MR. CROSSON SAID HE HAD IMPORTANT BUSINESS TO ATTEND AND COULD NOT WAIT AROUND. HE REMOVED A VHS TAPE FROM HIS PERSON AND GAVE IT TO THE MEDIATOR WHOM TURNED SAID TAPE OVER TO ME. SHE THAN SAID TO SIGN THE PAPERS THAT INDICATED WE HAD REACHED AN AGREEMENT.

I TOLD HER OF MY RELUCTANCE TO SIGN WITHOUT VIEWING THE VIDEO TAPE. SHE BECAME VERY ANNOYED, AND SUGGESTED EITHER I SIGN OR I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE CLOSE OF THE DAY. TOLD HER I HAD NOTHING TO DO AND WAS WILLING TO WAIT TO GO BEFORE THE JUDGE. SHE BECAME VISIBLY UPSET AND FIRMLY SUGGESTED I SIGN THE PAPERS. I RELINQUISHED AND SIGNED. AFTER ARRIVING HOME, I VIEWED THE VIDEO AND DISCOVERED LESS THAN 15 MINUTES OF SURVEILLANCE. I REINITIATED THE SUIT AND STILL WAITING FOR RESOLUTION AT THIS WRITING, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2004.

FRANK
SICKLERVILLE, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2004 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DJC-INVESTIGATION/PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-19103/DJC-INVESTIGATION-RIP-OFF-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-SERVICE-PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-112967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DJC INVESTIGATION

DJC Investigations are good

AUTHOR: noodleeater - (United States of America)

I hired DJC Investigations and they got me results within one week. They answered all texts, emails, and phone calls. I am happy with their work. I'd like to see a more structured report and clearer photographs for that kind of money, but I can't complain much. They did what was asked and communicated often