- Report: #1143599
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DJDropsLive
DJDropsLive MyRadioAd Unprofessional to its maximum Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The firm states that they will provide the product within "4-7" days and that they will give an additional free one if the product takes even longer. The firm has advertised itself as a professional company.
However, such is false and false advertisement for several reasons:
1. The product took over a month
2. Wrong script was sent
3. Customer Service never replies (unless you're paying or reporting the firm)
Overall, I have never received the product and was left with no choice but to report the firm for a dispute. For all the radioshows and DJs out there, do not purchase from this firm. They are very unprofessional and will never respond back to you (unless you're paying.. then they will literally respond back to you within couple minutes).
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DJDropsLive/internet/DJDropsLive-MyRadioAd-Unprofessional-to-its-maximum-Internet-1143599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.