Complaint Review: DKD Novelties of Texas, LLC

• Updated: Wed, May 11, 2011

• Reported By: The Tin Man — Baker Louisiana United States of America
DKD Novelties of Texas, LLC
9353 KQ Cortana Place Baton Rouge, Louisiana United States of America

DKD Novelties of Texas, LLC Cellairis; Cellairis Gadget Guard; Cell Fashions Defamed my Name and Called me a theif Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I was employed at Cell Fashions in Cortana Mall and was released from my job for "not meeting company standards" as it is written on my termination paperwork. After leaving the company, it was brought to my attention that there were people from within the company, a vice-president and the replacement manager, who was speading rumors like I was fired for stealing and that I was a con-artist running a scam while using their business name.

In addition, the Vice-President, while in town, took an iPhone that I had purchased with my personal money on 2/15 for training purposes and will not return it. As a matter of fact, they deny the phone ever being in the store.

If that weren't enough, they fired my parttime employee because they said she was part of a scam too. There were 3 african American Managers out of 44 stores when I first began and now there is only 1 left and she is likely recieving plenty of grief.

I've sent them letters demanding compliance and recieved none. As a matter of fact, the owner's son has moved down here and is currently running the store in an attempt to turn my witnesses against me and bully them down from testifying on my behalf.

This company has broken moral and ethics codes, but above all the law!!!! Anyone lawyers who'd like to help me, please post. I guarantee a healthy 30% of the winnings as a payday. My law suit encases violating federal minimum wage labor laws, defamation of charachter, slander, emotional distress, racial degredation, and whatever else you can think of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2011 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DKD-Novelties-of-Texas-LLC/Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-70815/DKD-Novelties-of-Texas-LLC-Cellairis-Cellairis-Gadget-Guard-Cell-Fashions-Defamed-my-Na-728093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DKD Novelties of Texas, LLC