Complaint Review: DLG Legal

12257 S. Business Park Rd. #225 Draper, Utah United States of America
  • Phone: 801-462-2480/295
  • Web:
  • Category:

DLG Legal DLG Legal Sought assitance to prevent foreclosure, spoke with dlg rep, paid money. No results, other than got served foreclosure papers! Draper, Utah

This company presents itself as honest and concerned. Spoke with rep on or about June 8, 2012, discussed my issue and conerns about saving my home from foreclosure. Initial rep, Leslie Kerr heard my info and said another rep would contact me. Gave all of my info that they requested, including my bank info. Signed and faxed paperwork back. Had to do this process about 5 times before they supposedly receiveid it. This company received two payments from me totaling $1,950.00 and after about 11 weeks, after having received foreclosure papers, inclusive of foreclosure hearing and sale dates. Notified this company of this, and was told to send them a copy and it would be placed in our file. They did not get a Modification Loan or anything that has helped me to this point, and have the nerve to want more money from me. It is absoluted crazy that anyone should be able to do this to consumers and get away with it. This is my home and this affects my entire family!! Please do not be the next victim of this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DLG-Legal/Draper-Utah-84020/DLG-Legal-DLG-Legal-Sought-assitance-to-prevent-foreclosure-spoke-with-dlg-rep-paid-mone-939173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DLG Legal