- Report: #1060900
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DMB Times INC
DMB Times INC5304 Horse Buggy Drive, Raleigh, NC 27603-8221 Raleigh, North Carolina USA
DMB Times INC Does not pay employees, credit card fraud, internet stalking, identity theft, scam Raleigh North Carolina
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I worked for DMB Times for a long time... LONG TIME. Recently myself, along with many other operators have not been paid.. We have been told if we quit we will not be paid a dime. I am going on 4 weeks without payment. Donna is still paying her bills and living a comfortable life. Recently I spoke with Donna Burns and told her I could not continue to work for free and had to devote my time to another source unless funds were deposited to my account, I also informed her I would seek legal advice if payment would not be made this week.
She became very vindictive and started screaming threats at me.
To my surprise she had followed through with many of them.
Please do not provide personal information to this woman.
here is a list of her actions after my *resignation*:
1. There are newsgroup postings using my REAL Name and Home Address and Home Phone number attached to characters I played. *All of my callers now can search newsgroups and find my personal info attatched to posts created with in the past two days. I have contacted administrators and had some removed, but not before a few callers dialed my number.
Many still exist.
2. There have been calls to my current vanilla employer from Donna, and from her other operators or dispatchers
3. My family has been contacted on facebook,
4. I have been threatened on many messages left on my machine
5. I have recieved calls to my home phone from some of the more extreme customers DMB has
-these callers are hard core and they have my home number- and possibly my home address as well.
6. I have recieved threats that my drivers license (I emailed to her for verification)
would be posted on underground sites linked to adult services.
7. I have recieved a few voicemails from Donna threatening to send my employer recordings of calls I have made.
8. I have voicemails from Donna Threatening to send recordings of my calls to my family,
(she searched the white pages in my area and found my mother and step father
- they recieved a call from her and another operator or dispatcher!)
9. I have recordings of Donna Threatening to publish my calls on the internet with my real name.
As I look back on everything, I know of many vindictive things Donna has done to customers when they have charged back amounts they never authorized. I know of times Donna used customer cards on merchandise from websites to purchase "gifts' for top performers. She would always claim these charges were approved throgh the card holder.
Boy am I stupid. She even asked me one time if I could find as many numbers as I could for this one last name in a city on the internet in the white pages... those claims about her calling custy's realatives are true. I did not put two and two together then.
I remember the phonesexcentral advertising purchase she made on a customer card,
That really did happen, she purchased $500-800 in adverts from them on a customer card!!!
She claimed she had autorization, then he charged back(i assume after her threats did not back him into a corner).
She said that incident was because he was mad at her.... Yea right.
She purchased content with customer cards, she bought domains with customer cards, she used customer cards for business purchases and actually would ask dispatchers to run them from their computers so her ip would not be traced I suppose. I know of a few dispatchers who ran cards for business expenses and then explained their concerns about it to our little circle for advice on what to do. They would still do it for Donna but her excuses were always legit.... yea right. They sure had some stories... purchasing domains, content, adverts, phone lines, websites... the list goes on and on.
Wanna know what her merchant account is?
It is not even adult and it pours into a prepaid debit card. I did alot of her research into those, she does not hold a bank account in DMB Times name to avoid traceable income... She has not filed taxes at all, like ever.
She use to say her custys would tribute if she would blackmail them, it was what they were into....
I see it all now.
Now things have hit the fan, suddenly all her domains are now privately registered, she is not answering calls or emails, she is not im'ing or answering her phone..
Google DMB Times Scam for more info, Sigh... its about to crumble down...
and I hope my identity is not ruined over this crap. Never again will i ever give private info to ANYONE.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMB-Times-INC/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27603/DMB-Times-INC-Does-not-pay-employees-credit-card-fraud-internet-stalking-identity-th-1060900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)