Complaint Review: DMEGS.COM

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Mike Miller — Santa Rosa California
DMEGS.COM
Internet USA

DMEGS.COM .dmegs.com dmegs.com is a complete fraud - avoid at all costs! See more by googling dregs.com and reviews Birmingham Great Britain

I was referred to Dmegs.com from upcity.com, who we use for our search engine marketing. After signing up, I entered all of our link information and noted they charged our credit card. So far, so good.

Days passed. Each day I logged into their site and my information was not listed as promised. After a week, I tried to contact them by email, but they have no public email. I did some digging and came up with this one:

Registrant Email: info@ibzi.net
Admin Name: U Chowdhury

I sent several emails over the next few days, but received no response. I tried for a telephone number from their site, but again, none was listed.

I found this one on their domain record:

+44.01215530250

But its just goes directly to voicemail. I left several messages, but recieved no response. At this point I googled their name and "scam" and my worst nightmare came true - this company has been stealing money from their customers for a very long time.

I finally opened a case with my credit card provider and iniated a chargeback. I am filing this ripoff report because this company has no review yet on ripoffreport.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMEGSCOM/internet/DMEGSCOM-dmegscom-dmegscom-is-a-complete-fraud-avoid-at-all-costs-See-more-by-goog-1162665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMEGS.COM