Complaint Review: DMI Central Clearing House: Texas

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: David M. — Auburn Washington
DMI Central Clearing House: Texas
, Texas USA

DMI Central Clearing House: Texas dishonest, deceiving, non shipment of goods, repeat preditors, pre-meditation of crime, relentless unforgiving, lack of professionalism, calous, no remorse Texas

Upon receiving advertising, coupons and discount savings in the mail, I went ahead a made a purchase for some camera equipment of a well known brand. So reconizing this, I thought for sure being affiliated with that brand, I could get some excellent equipment at a very good price. Upon waiting a few weeks, I had not received anything as of yet. Finally, I had a responce from this so called company, which informed me that they were holding camera equipment awaiting shipment. And that all I must do to receive the photo equipment, was to send them the cost of shipment for insured delivery items. They also sent me the order number and record locator number to verify correct shipment instructions.To this day and to no avail, I have not received a F______ thing! I feel embarressed to admit that I payed by debit card for the unseen products, and a money order for the shiipping cost. This is the very same company that you already have received complaints about, and I feel very foolish after reading their rebuttal or complaints. Because I fell for exactly the same scam, the same camera equipment and sent them my hard earned money twice, as they have.This has got to stop! The DMI Central Clearing House in Texas, is continueing to rip off people at will, if something is not done. I saved each  and every extra penny I came across and put it away till I thought I found a great deal. What a let down and grave mistake I committed. I thought that I finally achieved what I was saving up for and wanted very much. Thanks for listening, Pissed in Auburn, WA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMI-Central-Clearing-House-Texas/Texas/DMI-Central-Clearing-House-Texas-dishonest-deceiving-non-shipment-of-goods-repeat-pre-1070138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMI Central Clearing House: Texas