sequence

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — Jacksonville Florida
D.M.I. Central Clearing House
1525 Capital Dr., Suite 109 Carrollton, Texas USA

D.M.I. Central Clearing House they sent a notice that I had won a 35mm L291s camera with 50 mm lens. I mailed a check on 11/0612. Then ion 03/01/13, I stupidly mailed another check because my memory on chemo has been bad. Both checks have been cashed and still no cameras. BAD PEOPLE!!!! Carrollton Texas

I received a notice that I  had won a Nippon 35mm l291s with extra 50mm lens. On 11/06/12 I mailed check number 329 for $16.78 for shipping and handling. it slipped my mind for a couple of months because my memory was playing tricks on me due to chemotherapy. On 03/01/13 8 received another notice and just thought that I didn't  respond tofirst notice so mailed another check number 372 for  $16.78. after a few weeks , i checked my bank statements and both checks had been deposited, butcamera cameras ever sent.  These people are vultures and need to be put away. Totake advantage of the sick who are struggling physically, psychologically, mentally and with money problems in the tens and hundreds of thousands , that have been totally broke trying to just stay alive.  Shame on them!!!.If they only had one bit of conscience about what they are doing to us. They should have to be judged and be made to make restitution in this life, before they are judged much more harshly in the next life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMI-Central-Clearing-House/Carrollton-Texas-75006-3013/DMI-Central-Clearing-House-they-sent-a-notice-that-I-had-won-a-35mm-L291s-camera-with-1048926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D.M.I. Central Clearing House