Complaint Review: DMI Central Clearing House:TX

• Updated: Wed, December 29, 2010

• Reported By: Brandon — Kulpmont Pennsylvania United States of America
DMI Central Clearing House:TX
1525 Capital Drive Suite 109 Carrollton, Texas United States of America

DMI Central Clearing House:TX They are trying to say if I send them 14.78 I will recieve a camera Carrollton, Texas

I got a letter in the mail marked in capitol letters with a red font saying urgent notification and on the left side it has the federal laws in regards to mail theft. I opened it and this supposed DMI company is trying to say I got a free camera a nippon 35mm focus free camera. I have not sent them any money and refuse to as I was suspicious of this and rightfully so. I didn't start getting these ackward scams in the mail until I did stuff with the publishers clearing house. This is the 3rd of its kind but from a different company name and different location. I want to know why all of a sudden I decided to try to win the publishers clearing house sweepstakes that out of nowhere I start receiving these scams. It seems to me someone leaked information that should not have been leaked. I bet over half of these other people filing against this and similar other companies have had some sort of participation with the Publishers Clearing House which is totally separate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMI-Central-Clearing-HouseTX/Carrollton-Texas-75006-3667/DMI-Central-Clearing-HouseTX-They-are-trying-to-say-if-I-send-them-1478-I-will-recieve-676376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMI Central Clearing House:TX