Complaint Review: DMI Moving Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Brenda — Bardstown. Kentucky United States of America
DMI Moving Inc.
5105 E. Los Angeles Ave.#e-260 Internet United States of America

DMI Moving Inc. Delta Moving Inc. Thieves! Internet

I had this company move me from Az. to Ky. in Nov.2011.  They quoted me a price of $3400 for 9,000# I had before hand had three known companies come to my house and give me a quote and they all said it was around 9,000#.  Before they had it weighed the man in  charge said it was going to be 15,000# .  I disputed it but it didn't do me any good.  They charged me $400 extra for wraping my furniture and $2400 extra for the weight.  They scratched furniture and broke some but the worst they they did was stole a revolver from a locked freezer(I had permission to put it in the freezer before they arrived).  They also stole a special brand new garden hose that is made for people with arthritis.  The value of the items stolen is around $800 dollars.  I have contacted the company several times(they never return my calls).  They have offered me some money but I think they should at least pay me for the stolen items.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMI-Moving-Inc/internet/DMI-Moving-Inc-Delta-Moving-Inc-Thieves-Internet-961666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMI Moving Inc.