Complaint Review: DMI central clearing house:tx

• Updated: Sat, May 14, 2011

• Reported By: Hollis — Brooksville Florida United States of America
DMI central clearing house:tx
1525 capital drive suite 109 Carrollton,, Texas United States of America

DMI central clearing house:tx They tried to get me to pay 39.85 for a Nippon Camera and equipment I never asked for. Carrollton, Texas

I received a notice from them describing a Nippon camera and equipment that they would send me for 39.95.  I never ordered a camera from anyone. I got online to check the company out and I'm glad I did.  I did't send them any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2011 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMI-central-clearing-housetx/Carrollton-Texas-75006/DMI-central-clearing-housetx-They-tried-to-get-me-to-pay-3985-for-a-Nippon-Camera-and-e-729269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMI central clearing house:tx