Complaint Review: DMI movers

• Reported By: Allan b. — Beaverton Oregon
DMI movers
Simi Valley , California USA

DMI movers Be warned about DMI movers Simi Valley California

Another tidbits on how terrible this moving company is. When I was making a decision on what company to hire, I spoke to Pyramid Movers, I told them that DMI gave me a "binding" quotation of 2100 for this move. pyramid quoted 3500. The guy from Pyramid warned me that the actual rate from DMI will for sure go up. I didn't believe him. Well, he was actually right. The actual cost went up to 3600!!! Not only that . Pyramid mover will pack, drive and deliver my things in 3 days, guaranteed. And it's going to be the same people who will pick up and deliver my stuffs.

On the other hand, DMI costs more, and until now, there is no guarantee on when my shipment is gong to be delivered. It's been 10 days. Just sharing this to all of you so you can be warned . I will give update here everyday so everyone who wants to hire DMI will have an informed decision whether to get their service or not. For more inputs about my experience , please find my earlier review. And again , let me say this again, if you will complain to the supervisor named Jonathan about the slow delivery , he will threaten you that he will recall your shipment back to where you came from. That is DMI - rude people, bad service, they will treat you like garbage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMI-movers-/Simi-Valley-California/DMI-movers-Be-warned-about-DMI-movers-Simi-Valley-California-1061776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMI movers