Complaint Review: DMI

• Updated: Sun, July 31, 2011

• Reported By: BP in KC — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
DMI
1525 Capital Drive Ste 109 Carrollton, Texas United States of America

DMI Central Clearing House:TX DMI- Scam is still out there! DO NOT RESPOND to the notice "Model Being Held" Nippon 35mm Focus Free Just pay shipping cost of 13.78 oh add $3.00 dollar handling fee! Carrollton, Texas

Thanks again for this site.  I received the same (very offical looking) notice.  I checked here and searched for reports for DMI or Central Clearing House:TX.  And no surprise 65+ reports on DMI and 20+ reports for Central Clearing House.

I am wondering  if the letters and notices are some how connected to customers of Publishers Clearing House or have entered their Sweepstakes. Because for the first (and my last) time I entered their Sweepstakes they have every year and I also have ordered things from them.

So far I have received the official looking letter or should I say scam also from "The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau" that I could be elgible to claim $12,000,000.00 prize just send the form attached along with payment for the $5.00 research fee and now this notice for the Nippon 35mm Focus Free Camera. Including 50mm optical lens. yada yada yada!

Maybe they get around the law because it does not say the Camera is free.  It is just being held. But if you send money and never receive the merchandise. That constitute a SCAM to me. I am sorry some people paid the shipping fee or money for the equipment but never received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2011 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMI/Carrollton-Texas-/DMI-Central-Clearing-HouseTX-DMI-Scam-is-still-out-there-DO-NOT-RESPOND-to-the-notice-758932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMI